Its About Me And Where I Happen To Be!
Facebook Advertising is a great media if you can keep up with the constant changes. It also takes a lot of time, and the myth that you can grow your fan base organically is just that… a myth. As of September 2014, the reach of brand pages without advertising dollars dropped. Companies that had poured time and effort into building fans and likes are now finding that they can only reach a large audience through paid advertising. But paid advertising on Facebook is still cheap when you compare it to mass advertising, plus you are able to target, track and see the results. Can you see results from Facebook advertising? Absolutely!
Some of the results we have seen are;
- Pulling 900 in cars in to see a drive-thru light show for a Christmas Tree Farm using ONLY Facebook and e-mail marketing. The client spent less than $500 on both combined.
- The interaction between a car dealer and customer that sold a Chevrolet Spark.
- A contest giveaway for NASCAR tickets for a car dealer. We spent $300.00 on Facebook plus the cost of the tickets and built over 1,000 new fans in one month and some posts had over 200,000 impressions. At the end of the contest, we were able to give the dealer over 80 new names, addresses and phone numbers of fans within a 50- mile radius of the dealership. The dealer Facebook page now has over 9,500 fans.
- Used Facebook to gather emails for a furniture store by doing sweepstakes to win a new recliner. The advertiser spent $180 on Facebook boosts and about $300 for the cost of the recliner. The advertiser got over 500 new email signups from mostly women with a profile that qualifies them to be good prospects for purchasing furniture within a 35-mile radius of the store.
- Plus many more. Contact us for more Facebook success stories..
Let Aim Advertising build your fan base and keep up with posts by:
- Posting often. We use the scheduled post button and do a whole month in one setting. Post need to have value, link to other content, include photos and videos, interact with other users, etc.
- Build your fan base with paid advertising. We use Facebook for top of the mind awareness. Once you have a large fan base your ads are more likely to work. Obtaining new fans is part of an ongoing strategy that ultimately can influence a customer when they are finally ready to buy.
- Make sure your website and Facebook are controlled by one web designer/developer/master. Social Media integration and communication is all one marketing strategy.
- You get involved; even if you do hire an agency it should not be entirely in their hands it needs your input. You should be following the feeds, looking at the content that is being shared, and offering feedback on all things. You should be involved in the creative process, know where information is coming from, and how the message is spread.
- Social media should be part of your overall marketing strategy so don’t hire someone just for social media. They need to understand content, copyrighting, SEO, analytics, advertising, research, and many other marketing fundamentals and principles to create effective strategies and campaigns.
Hashtags turn topics and phrases into clickable links in your posts on your personal Timeline or Page. This helps people find posts about topics they’re interested in. For example:
I walked up so many hills today! #SanFrancisco