Who We Are
Mark Fleisher, President/CEO
Mark’s career began as a professional musician and he has led in his industry with innovative uses of new technology; He has owned one of the largest hi-speed tape duplicators in California. As owner of an FM radio station he was the first in the area to run all music programming from CD. In 1995 he introduced the PDF concept to local newspapers and in 1998 persuaded most radio stations in the state to adopt mp3 technology for transporting audio files over the Internet.
- 1977-1980: Founded Spot Duplicating in Hollywood, California
- 1981-1987: Radio announcer, sales, sales manager
- 1987-1992: Owner of WWBE Radio in Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania
- 1992-Present: Partner in Aim Advertising Inc.
- 2005-Present: Partner, AIM Digital Visions LLC.
Mary Anne Fleisher, V.P.
Mary Anne is a seasoned sales person and creative writer. She has managed music stores and was one of the top band instrument sales people in South Central US from 1976-1987. She was a top sales person and sales manager at WWBE Radio. At Aim Advertising, Mary Anne has established herself as one of Central Pennsylvania’s most heard and seen copywriters, winning numerous awards for her advertising ideas and creative writing.
- 1977-1987: Band Instrument Sales and Music Store Manager
- 1987-1992: Radio Sales (Certified Radio Marketing Consultant)
- 1992-Present: Partner in AIM Advertising Inc.
- 2005-Present: Partner, Aim Digital Visions LLC.
Mary Anne sits on the board of directors for Union County Economic Development, and the Susquehanna Builders Association.
Amy McPartland – Graphic Design
Amy is a genius when it comes to commercial graphic design. She will take your concept and turn it into a visually stunning presentation!
Isaac Golding – Information Technology
Isaac maintains our digital sign network throughout Central and South Central PA and is part of the web development Staff.
Scott Sanders – Web Programming and Design
Scott is the primary developer for our web development staff, working in both Joomla and WordPress content management systems. He has fifteen years experience in broadcast television, working as production manager in both the Chattanooga and Philadelphia markets.